How to name your template
The template name ("default", "modern", etc.) is used to identify the template in the file system as well as within the plugin. The name should be short and simple, and must be slug-friendly: i.e. lowercase, alphanumeric, hyphenated (if necessary).
That name is also used throughout the various template files. This allows multiple templates to be used on the same page without conflicts.
That flexibility comes at a price. To create a custom template, you have to find and replace that template name in multiple places in your copy of the template.
After each step, double-check your work before moving on.
- Getting started
- How to add the form
- Complete example of customizing the form
- Star ratings
- Pagination methods
- How to display the number of testimonials
- YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Custom CSS
- Custom fields
- Custom templates
- Custom templates - Initial steps
- Custom templates - The files
- Enable comments
- Manual update required (June 2017)