Here's how to enable and manage comments on your testimonials to foster conversations and really interact with your customers.
Since testimonials are a custom post type, they can use the comment system already built into WordPress. This makes for a very seamless look and feel.
There is one catch: Comments will only appear when viewing individual testimonials using your theme's single post template. Comments will not be displayed using the plugin's templates.
- Getting started
- How to add the form
- Complete example of customizing the form
- Star ratings
- Pagination methods
- How to display the number of testimonials
- YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Custom CSS
- Custom fields
- Custom templates
- Custom templates - Initial steps
- Custom templates - Renaming
- Custom templates - The files
- Manual update required (June 2017)