A one-time manual update is required
This applies to:
- Strong Testimonials Review Markup version 1.2 and below
- Strong Testimonials Properties version 1.1.1 and below
- Strong Testimonials Multiple Forms version 1.5.2 and below
Due to an unforeseen conflict with Easy Digital Downloads, the plugin I use to manage the shop, I had to remove the hyphen from the add-on names.
So “Strong Testimonials – Review Markup” is now “Strong Testimonials Review Markup”, etc.
The bad news is this name change breaks the automatic update process.
The good news is it’s easy to fix.
Manually updating add-ons
I suggest making a backup first. Then, if necessary, update to the latest version of Strong Testimonials.
For each add-on:
1. download the new version;
2. uninstall and delete the old version;
3. install and activate the new version;
4. enter your license key and activate it.
Doublecheck your add-on settings. Unfortunately, you may need to reconfigure the Review Markup add-on.
Automatic updates will then resume without a hitch, just like any other plugin.
I apologize for the trouble. Let me know if you have any questions.