Document effective 1 March 2017
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you register an account or when you communicate with us about your account. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, username, password, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you as follows:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information on our Services and other websites, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information
We may use your information, including nonpublic personal information as follows:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Strong Plugins and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest or promotion entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Strong Plugins is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose any information we collect about current and former customers, including nonpublic personal information, to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties as follows:
- With service companies, such as email service providers that perform marketing services on our behalf;
- With other nonaffiliated companies for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain accounts, or respond to court orders and legal investigations. For example, in connection with our everyday business purposes, we may share information about you as follows:
- In response to a request for information, if we are required by, or we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- With relevant law enforcement officials or other third parties, such as investigators or auditors, if we believe it is appropriate to investigate fraud;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Strong Plugins or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Postnomy’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
You may edit your account profile information by logging into your account via our Services. If you wish to delete or deactivate your online account, please contact us, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Strong Plugins by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services include social sharing features for common social networks to let users share content. These features are served from third-party services that may serve their own cookies. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Strong Plugins takes reasonable measures to help protect all information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Postnomy limits access to your nonpublic personal information to employees that have a business reason to know such information, and implements security practices and procedures designed to protect the confidentiality and security of such information and prohibit unlawful disclosure of such information in accordance with its policies.
29305 Osborn Rd.
Bay Village, OH 44140